“The time on the clock doesn’t matter. That doesn’t mean I don’t care. It just means it doesn’t define me.”
Welcome to the second Ask Ali episode of 2023! These episodes come your way once a month, sometimes with a guest host, sometimes responding to listener voicemails, and sometimes just flying solo. Today, the Ali on the Run Show voicemail Q&A makes its grand return! Thanks to everyone who called it for this one.
CALL IN: 617-446-3966
- Tracksmith: New customers, use code ALINEW for $15 off your first Tracksmith order over $75. Returning customers, use code ALIGIVE for free shipping, plus a portion of the proceeds from your order will be donated to Moms Demand Action.
- Sidekick: Use code ONTHERUN for 15% off your next order.
- 1:40: What was it like going to the mall with your mom when you were younger?
- 9:05: Should I run a marathon the same month as my wedding?
- 16:10: Why don’t you have more high school and college runners on the Ali on the Run Show?
- 23:00: Can you talk about your experience working out at Orangetheory Fitness?
- 30:30: What do you do when you are overwhelmed as a mom?
- 43:40: Does talking to and being around elite runners and Olympians ever make me feel like I’m not a good runner?
- 49:15: What podcasts do you listen to?
- Instagram @aliontherun1
- Join the Facebook group
- Twitter @aliontherun1
- Support on Patreon
- Subscribe to the newsletter
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!