“I know that for me to run well, I need to be happy, I need to not be stressed, I need to be relaxed, and I need to know that the time on the clock does not define me as a human.”
Welcome to Ask Ali, a twice-a-month series where I answer all of your questions. This time around — the last Ask Ali of the year! — we’ve got listener questions about early morning running, my favorite winter running gear, what to do when training feels discouraging, how I decide who to feature on the podcast, and more. Thanks to everyone who called in for this one. Enjoy!
If you want to be part of a future “Ask Ali” episode (yay!), call 917-947-9699 — introduce yourself, and ask whatever’s on your mind! I can’t wait to hear from you!
SPONSOR: goodr. Click here and use code ONTHERUN15 for 15% off your entire goodr order!
- Tips for morning running (3:00)
- What I wear when I run in the dark (10:00)
- My favorite pieces of running gear (14:45)
- My favorite running songs and playlists (17:50)
- What to do when you’re feeling discouraged instead of empowered after a workout (23:25)
- How I decide who to interview on the show, and how I get in touch with them (31:45)
- What to look for in a running coach (38:50)
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!