“I don’t ‘have it all.’ I have toilet paper in my pocket for Crohn’s disease emergencies.”
Welcome to Ask Ali, a twice-a-month series where I answer all of your questions. This time around, we’ve got listener questions about “having it all,” wedding planning, early morning races, podcast sponsorship, and more. Thanks to everyone who called in for this one. Enjoy!
If you want to be part of a future “Ask Ali” episode (yay!), call 917-947-9699 — introduce yourself, and ask whatever’s on your mind! I can’t wait to hear from you!
SPONSOR: goodr. Click here and use code ONTHERUN15 for 15% off your entire goodr order!
- On the topic of “having it all” (6:10)
- All about wedding planning (16:25)
- All about the 2022 Clearwater Running Festival (24:30)
- How would I pick the marathon world teams? (30:50)
- My must-haves for a one-year-old child (34:40)
- How to prepare for an early race start (39:50)
- What does it mean when a podcast episode is sponsored? (42:55)
Clearwater Running Festival (Use code ONTHERUN for 20% off all distances!)
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!