“I think being sensitive can be a strength in many ways. It’s OK to be sensitive. It’s OK to be emotional. It’s OK to have feelings. It’s OK to care.”
Welcome to Ask Ali, a twice-a-month series where I answer all of your questions. This time around, we’ve got listener questions about Center Stage (best movie ever), my ideal desserts, recent impulse purchases, finding a running coach, dealing with difficult people, and more. Thanks to everyone who called in for this one. Enjoy!
If you want to be part of a future “Ask Ali” episode (yay!), call 917-947-9699 — introduce yourself, and ask whatever’s on your mind! I can’t wait to hear from you!
SPONSOR: goodr. Click here and use code ONTHERUN15 for 15% off your entire goodr order!
- Will I ever come run CIM? (4:30)
- Which character from Center Stage would I love to hang out with? (7:35)
- My ideal dessert bracket (10:55)
- My best recent impulse buy (15:05)
- How to find a running coach (19:45)
- How to deal with unkind people (23:20)
- What to know about running the Manchester City Marathon (31:30)
Mary Johnson on Episode 195 of the Ali on the Run Show
Kaitlin Goodman on Episode 160 of the Ali on the Run Show
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!