“It just feels like too much.”
Welcome to Ask Ali, a twice-a-month series where I answer all of your questions. This time around, we’ve got listener questions about preparing for parenthood, podcast planning, first marathons, and so much more. Thanks to everyone who called in for this one. Enjoy!
If you want to be part of a future “Ask Ali” episode (yay!), call 917-947-9699 — introduce yourself, and ask whatever’s on your mind! I can’t wait to hear from you!
SPONSOR: goodr. Click here and use code ONTHERUN15 for 15% off your entire goodr order!
- What can I do to prepare for pregnancy and motherhood? (6:00)
- The Ali on the Run Show recording and releasing timeline (12:00)
- All about the Ali on the Run Show theme music (18:40)
- My favorite places in New England (24:30)
- The best half marathons on the east coast (31:45)
- Advice for a first-time marathoner (33:50)
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!