“If you’re thinking, ‘Ali, basketball isn’t really supposed to be a contact sport…’ It was the way I played it!”
Welcome to Ask Ali, a twice-a-month series where I answer all of your questions. This time around, we’ve got listener questions about dealing with self doubt, running friendships, the mental side of marathon training, and so much more. Thanks to everyone who called in for this one. Enjoy!
If you want to be part of a future “Ask Ali” episode (yay!), call 917-947-9699 — introduce yourself, and ask whatever’s on your mind! I can’t wait to hear from you!
SPONSOR: goodr. Click here and use code ONTHERUN15 for 15% off your entire goodr order!
- Why can’t professional marathoners tell you which fall races they’re running?! (2:20)
- What is it about running that can really attract such powerful friendships and relationships? (6:00)
- Advice for becoming an early morning runner (16:30)
- Should I drop from the marathon to the half-marathon? (24:50)
- Which ball sport would you play? (29:30)
- How to train for the mental side of marathon training (40:00)
What I mention on this episode:
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!