“High hopes, low expectations.”
Welcome to Ask Ali, a twice-a-month series where I answer all of your questions. This time around, we’ve got listener questions about what I’m watching right now, finding your identity when you can’t run, leaving New York City, working in the running industry, and so much more. Plus: another surprise appearance by Brian Cristiano! Thanks to everyone who called in for this one. Enjoy!
If you want to be part of a future “Ask Ali” episode (yay!), call 917-947-9699 — introduce yourself, and ask whatever’s on your mind! I can’t wait to hear from you!
SPONSOR: goodr. Click here and use code ONTHERUN15 for 15% off your entire goodr order!
- The top five things I’m watching right now (3:10)
- All about my trip to Ocean City, NJ (10:00)
- How to find your identity when you don’t have running anymore (18:55)
- About the mental shift regarding leaving New York City and being happy — not sad — to come back and visit (27:25)
- All about running with a jogging stroller (36:45)
- Advice for working in the running industry (44:45)
- Brian joins the show to share our love story! (53:15)
What I mention on this episode:
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!