“I had the stuff I needed. I had the things. But I didn’t have the confidence.”
Welcome to Ask Ali, a twice-a-month series where I answer all of your questions. This time around, we’ve got listener questions about postpartum running, what a day in the life looks like, what it’s like entering the other side of the pandemic, llamas and alpacas, running in New York City, and so much more. Thanks to everyone who called in for this one. Enjoy!
If you want to be part of a future “Ask Ali” episode (yay!), call 917-947-9699 — introduce yourself, and ask whatever’s on your mind! I can’t wait to hear from you!
SPONSOR: goodr. Click here and use code ONTHERUN15 for 15% off your entire goodr order!
- Do you have any advice for postpartum running? And what is a typical weekday like for you? (2:50)
- What are you most excited for about your new home in New Hampshire? (17:45)
- Do you prepare your responses to the Ask Ali episodes? (22:35)
- What is it like on the other side of Covid? (33:00)
- How are the llamas and alpacas next door? (44:20)
- Where to run in New York City, and how to find a running group (48:20)
What I mention on this episode:
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!