“It’s competitive…in a healthy way!”
It’s Love on the Run Week on the Ali on the Run Show! First we heard from Aisha Praught and Will Leer, and today it’s the Linden’s turn. On this episode, we hear from 2018 Boston Marathon champion Desiree Linden and her Ironman and entrepreneur husband, Ryan.
Thank you to UCAN for sponsoring this episode of Ali on the Run Show! Click here and use code ONTHERUN for 20 percent off your order, plus free shipping. (First-time buyers, check out the UCAN Run Starter Pack here, and get 50 percent off.)
What you’ll get on this episode:
- How Des and Ryan met (2:15)
- How important is running in their relationship? (8:30)
- Des and Ryan reflect on some of the biggest moments in their careers and how they affected their relationship (15:50)
- How Ryan and Des support each other and celebrate their wins (21:30)
- Who’s the better spectator? (29:55)
- When one person’s career is thriving and the other’s isn’t (34:00)
- How Des is feeling leading up to the Olympic Trials (38:20)
- The moments in each others’ careers Des and Ryan are most proud of (40:15)
What we mention on this episode:
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!