“When talking about running, it’s where we have to be the most delicate with each other.”
We’re celebrating love all week long on the Ali on the Run Show: Welcome to Love on the Run Week! Today, we’re kicking things off with professional middle-distance runners Aisha Praught and Will Leer, who live and train in Boulder, CO.
Thank you to UCAN for sponsoring this episode of Ali on the Run Show! Click here and use code ONTHERUN for 20 percent off your order, plus free shipping. (First-time buyers, check out the UCAN Run Starter Pack here, and get 50 percent off.)
What you’ll get on this episode:
- How Aisha and Will met (3:15)
- How Will proposed (7:30)
- On Aisha and Will’s competitive sides (11:30)
- Why Aisha and Will moved from Oregon to Boulder, and how they made the decision (15:30)
- Why Will and Aisha don’t do workouts together (21:30)
- How Will and Aisha set goals individually and together (30:40)
- The impact Gabe Grunewald’s passing has had on both Will and Aisha (41:00)
What we mention on this episode:
“No Sacrifices for Aisha Praught Leer,” by Erin Strout for Women’s Running
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!