“I hope she finds her passion in life, and that she’s never discouraged to go after it.” —Brian Cristiano
In honor of our third wedding anniversary and the realization that Baby Cristiano’s due date is just one month away, Brian and I decided to record an episode about all things, marriage, pregnancy, baby, and life. We talk about our decision to work with a midwife and how that’s been going, and we get into the highs, lows, and surprises of this pregnancy journey. Plus, I put Brian on the spot and asked for his honest reaction to my changing body!
Thank you to AfterShokz for sponsoring this episode of the Ali on the Run Show! CLICK HERE for $55 off your wireless headphone bundle!
Listen on Apple Podcasts I Spotify I SoundCloud I Overcast I Stitcher I Google Play
What you’ll get on this episode:
- Is marriage what Brian expected it to be? (2:00)
- Has the pregnancy experience been what Brian expected? Plus what the midwife experience has been like, and why Brian wanted to be at every appointment (4:15)
- The highs, lows, and biggest surprises of pregnancy so far (15:30)
- How Brian has reacted to my changing body (26:45)
- Whether Brian has felt increased pressure in life and at work since I got pregnant (35:00)
- The advice Brian has received that’s stuck with him (42:15)
- Brian shares his wishes for our baby, and the kind of dad he wants to be (48:30)
- Listener Q&A (52:00)
What we mention on this episode:
Brian on Episode 2 of the Ali on the Run Show
Brian on Episode 17 of the Ali on the Run Show
Brian on Episode 47 of the Ali on the Run Show
Brian on Episode 52 of the Ali on the Run Show
Brian on Episode 57 of the Ali on the Run Show
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!
I’m also glad you never had to use CPR on any of the kids you babysat (ME)! So happy for you two! I love your positive outlook, you’ll do great. Also, can’t wait until your baby girl is old enough to play with Barbies (and I hope she loves them as much as we did) <3
Let us know when baby gets to come to Contoocook!