So, it’s Monday.
A regular Monday.
I’m not in Orlando.
I’m not off doing something exciting.
It’s just a Monday, and it’s time for work, and I’m honestly not sure if I remember how to manage a normal, 5-day work week.
If you’re just joining in, this is what you missed in my life this weekend:
- I ran 15.5 miles on Saturday. I’m still really excited about it. I also did some shopping and ate some ice cream.
- On Sunday, I went to Governor’s Island. It was like taking a trip to Great Gatsby-land. Everyone at Governor’s Island was wearing cute outfits.
Last night, after finally digesting the mountains of food I inhaled at the Governor’s Island Food Festival Whatever Thing, I managed to be in bed by 10 pm.
And, because today is a Monday, I didn’t wake up and run this morning. (Mondays are cross-training days.)
So I slept until 6 am.
That is so much sleep for me!
I woke up this morning feeling like a kind of new person.
But I am wearing a new outfit. So that counts.
In the spirit of kicking off a new week, I have some goals. I love goals.
Here’s what I want to accomplish this week:
- Get a new license. I’ve been going through life with an expired driver’s license since May. I really need to go get it renewed. I hate the idea of spending a morning at the DMV, but I know it needs to be done.
- Pack lunch at least four days this week. I’ve been spending way too much money at Whole Foods buying ridiculous amounts of hot bar food for lunch. I grocery shopped yesterday and have no excuse not to make a delicious hummus/cucumber/spinach pita daily.
- Cook dinner. No ordering in. No going out. Save money. Eat better.
- Do yoga. Just once. That’s all I ask of myself.
- Get back on the fundraising bandwagon! I’ve been seriously slacking with my Run For The Rabbit efforts. The marathon training is going extremely well, but I haven’t been putting as much time into the fundraising aspect as I would like. So this week I’m ready to step it up.
- Dominate my To Do list. I have a new one! It’s pretty. But it’s also long. I’d like to tackle it by Friday.
- Be a better commenter. I read so many blogs daily but I don’t comment enough simply because I always feel rushed. I promise I’m reading what you’re all writing, though.
Those goals are pretty simple. I basically want to eat better, save money and stretch my sore muscles.
NOW YOU SHARE: Do you have any goals for this week?