The run was pretty, but it wasn’t easy. I am so sore from yesterday’s gym session! I’m not complaining—it’s a good hurt and it means I worked hard—but my legs weren’t up for a speedy run today.
So I took it nice and slow, enjoying the sights and the unseasonably warm weather. It was 50 degrees when I finished my run!
Now it’s off to tackle the day. Coming up in the next few hours:
- Work until 5
- A trip to Whole Foods to pick up some trail mix supplies
- BodyArt with Bethany at Crunch (Can’t wait to stretch out my sore muscles and do some deep breathing)
- Taking out all the trash and recycling that’s taking over the apartment
- Eating yummy pesto pasta leftovers for dinner
- New “Glee” at 8:00! They’re going to Sectionals! Woo!
Have a great day!