I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, that’s for sure.
- It was raining. Hard. Still. That meant no morning run, which made me sad because even at 5:30 am I felt rested and ready to run. But I didn’t.
- Then I couldn’t fall back asleep.
- Then ABS alerted me that the shower water was cold. So I could either take a cold shower or no shower (luckily that didn’t bother me too much because I showered last night after the gym).
- I am growing a second chin. At least I think I am, because there’s no other explanation for this giant red zit lasting a full month. And it hurts.
- I filled up the Brita pitcher (yay). Then I dropped the entire thing on the floor (boo). Water went everywhere. So in retrospect, I didn’t need a shower, because I was soaked after this happened anyway.
But being in a pissy mood is no way to go through the day. Especially since it’s Friday! So in an effort to boost my mood, I’m posting a few of my favorite iPhone photos from last winter.
I’m sad about summer being over and fall already feeling like winter—but the cold weather does bring plenty of wonderful things. Here are a few happy photos…
So far my happy things all have to do with food… Hmm…
Sorry for the poor quality of the photos. They were all taken on my phone.
And of course, the best part of winter and the holiday season…
Now I’m in a happy mood again! And dreaming of fresh baked goodies straight from the oven… Yum!
SHARE: How do you perk yourself up when things don’t go your way?