As you may know, I love making lists. And not just To-Do lists. I make lists of places I want to travel, New Year’s Resolutions, people I want to catch up with, restaurants I want to try, books to read, things that make me happy, etc. I get giddy just thinking about it.
Wow, I’m kind of a loser…
Anyway, today’s post (from this point forward) will be a simple list summarizing my glorious Friday:
- Laying in bed for too long. I stayed at ABS’s (soon to be our) apartment and Could. Not. Get. Up. Fall days were made for cuddling, not working.
- Running home. When I stay with ABS (which is somewhat rare during the week—I hate packing a bag), I run home in the morning. It’s faster than taking the bus or the subway, and then I get my workout in.
- Blog blog blog. Reading blogs, commenting on blogs, writing my own blog. It’s still so fun!
- My workday going by way too quickly. Luckily I got a ton done that I needed to get done. But I’m only in the office for two days next week before heading to Utah, so I’ve got lots (too much?) on my plate.
- An awesome interview. I interviewed Laurieann Gibson today. She’s Lady Gaga’s choreographer (among other things) and she is a bona fide rockstar. So talented and so genuine. I’m in love/awe.
- A quick, solid post-work workout. To kick off my “Alison Night,” I did Bodyweb with TRX today. Terrell was teaching and I think I smiled the whole time. He’s so intense but also so sweet that you just want to work hard for him.
- A delicious pasta dinner. Whole wheat shells with marinara sauce. Nothing fancy, but it was exactly what I was craving.
- A long bath. Yup, I took a bath. I brought my iPod in the bathroom with me and put on my “Chill Out” playlist, then soaked for a bit while reading an old issue of Glamour. So relaxing.
- An at-home manicure. I refuse to pay for manicures because I always chip them within minutes of leaving the salon. But a free, at-home manicure works fine for me.
- Now it’s more blogging, commenting, reading, etc., all in my cozy pajamas. Life is good.
Happy weekend, everyone! It’s going to be a great one.